Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Max carried||1 round|
|Used by||M72 LAW|
The 66mm rocket is a powerful rocket and can take out most armored vehicles when stationary. It is difficult to hit aircraft while using the rocket launcher as it takes several hits for it to be shot down. Victims that are not hit directly by a LAW user will be stunned while a direct hit will result in gibs or instant death.
- The amount of rockets available is one. Once used, the LAW will be discarded, so select a target wisely.
- Aim properly as there is no reserve ammunition.
- Use this if enemies in a large group as it does higher damage than grenades.
Two M72 LAW sites are discovered in this mission. First, five LAWs are ready for the player to destroy a tank. Second, a LAW is discovered on a roof of a building and can be used later in the fighting.
The LAW is used by a GSG-9 operative and the player in this mission.
- The icon for ammunition can be seen in sprite 7.
- This is the only exclusive ammunition for Deleted Scenes.
- Also, this cartridge is the most powerful ammo in Deleted Scenes.
- This weapon is counted as equipment (5th slot).
- Along with RC Bombs, this is another caliber exclusive to the equipment category.