Counter-terrorists: Infiltrate the plane and rescue the remaining hostages from the terrorists holding them.
Terrorists: Prevent the counter-terrorist team from rescuing the hostages.
Other notes: There are five hostages in the plane.
Tips and Tricks Edit
Main Article: 747/Tips and tricks
- It is the only official hostage rescue map to have more than four hostages, but on the HUD, only four will be shown.
- This map may be rich of sniper due to a lot of sniping spots and big areas from the outside of the plane.
- At one of the upper floors of the plane where a hostage is located, there is a vent underneath a seat that allows players to crawl through the entire section of the plane to the rear.
- Bots may have navigation problems, CTs and occasionally terrorists may jump from the top of the building as a shortcut, perishing themselves.
- Although, there is a pipe at a corner that serves as a ladder and the CT bots may be able to use it.
- The 747 has no engines.
- The cockpit of the plane can be infiltrated by jumping off the top of the building and breaking the windows. Upon jumping however, the fall will cause damage to players.
- The only way to prevent getting hurt is to aim at the windows, jump, and crouch while at mid air.
- The curtains are not solid and can be shot through. In addition, bots can see through as if there is no curtain so they have a big advantage against human players (see Tips and Tricks for more info).
- Inside the plane, close combat is very intense so it is recommended to use shotguns and grenades.
- Playing as a CT will not be easy; in order to rescue all the hostages, you will have to go deeper in the plane. In some areas in the plane are dark (such as the crawlspace of the plane) and you might get killed without knowing it.
- A dog can be heard barking in the cargo hold of the plane.