How the item will fit or fits to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is as unclear as its purpose. It might have been used to give a temporary speed boost to its user. It is unknown whether is was meant to be used on the user, teammates or both.
m_bAdrenalineActive m_fAdrenalineEndTime screen_adrenaline
- Default value is 15.0f
- Defines how long the effects of adrenaline last on the user. This console variable is taken straight from Left 4 Dead 2.
- Default value is 25
- Defines how much bonus health is given when using the adrenaline. This console variable is taken straight from Left 4 Dead 2.
- Default value is 1.
- Defines how many adrenaline shots can be carried at once. Left 4 Dead 2 has a similar console variable:
ammo_adrenaline_max. This suggests the item may still be introduced at a later to the game.
- Default value is unknown.
- Console command was introduced in June 20, 2017 update. Probably defines how many Adrenalines can be spawned in "survival" crates.
- The HUD icon for the Adrenaline depicts as an Auto-injecting syringe. The same model was used in Left 4 Dead 2 (another Valve game and franchise) for the Adrenaline Shot.