Agency (cs_agency) is a custom hostage rescue map featured in Operation Bravo, Operation Phoenix, Operation Bloodhound, and Operation Hydra of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. It was designed by Puddy and Rick.
The conflict likely takes place in a commercial penthouse high atop an urban skyscraper.
According to signs found on the map, the penthouse is owned by Underhill & Murphy Advertising Agency.
On the October 13, 2016 Update, the map was removed from the game files, making Agency inaccessible via console.
The highly polished confines of this modern corporate skyscraper are host to a frantic hostage rescue.
- There was a glitch at the Terrorist spawn zone. There is a window cleaner scaffold located near the Terrorist spawn zone. Multiple players can collaborate to send a player above the map by using team collision to stack multiple players at that locations; this would allow the player to see and attack players below (as the rooftop is one-sided) without fear of returning fire. A video can be seen here. However, the glitch has since been patched.
- When Steam Universe was announced, Agency was featured as an example of community created content available to users.
- One of the signs featured on the revolving billboards in the Main Hall depicts a large arrow pointing at a small phrase: "You should probably focus on the enemy instead of reading signs".
- A pair of metal detectors can be found in Side Hall, and will beep when any players pass through.
- Agency is the community map with the most appearances in Operations, having appeared in four Operations and surpassing the previous record of Seaside at three.