Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Deleted Scenes Mission|
|Previous Mission||Turn of the Crank|
|Next Mission||Rise Hard|
|Counter-Terrorist Agency||U.S. Navy SEAL|
|Overview||The US Embassy in Yipiti has been overrun. Hostages have been taken and are being held near the King Kabob Restaurant. The local population, sympathetic to a powerful terrorist sect, occupy each dark corner of this desert province.|
|Main objectives||Proceed toward the King Kabob. Locate the hostages and lead them to the extraction point. Neutralize any opposition or obstacles.|
Alamo (cz_alamo) is the eleventh mission in the Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes storyline.
U.S. Embassy personnel have been kidnapped by an unknown terrorist faction. They have been located in the old King Kabob Restaurant, so a team of U.S. Navy SEALs have been dropped over near the Embassy and the target.
The player must locate and then rescue the hostages before any action can take place. Like Miami Heat, being killed will end the mission in failure when the CNC radio yells at the player.
After a firefight, one of the SEAL operatives orders the player to move on while the other members try to unlock the doors. The player meets with numbers of terrorists in the area, and receives word that the team is down and he is on his own.
Rescue the hostagesEdit
The player moves ahead, enters the restaurant, and kills all threats. After finding all of the hostages and bringing them back to the extraction zone, the player calls in the extraction team, but the area is too hot to send SAS operatives over. The player assists the Blackhawk helicopter in an air and the ground assault. However, the player is outnumbered and must defend his position until the SAS operatives can provide assistance. The player need to take out M72 LAW users as soon as they show because they are the biggest threat.
After the firefight, another Black Hawk is sent in, rappelling down members of the SAS. They then inform the player that the mission has been accomplished.
- Locate the King Kabob Restaurant.
- Locate alternate entrance.
- Locate hostages.
- Move hostages upstairs to rescue zone.
- Suppress hostiles until Landing Zone is clear for evac.
- See: Alamo/Transcript
There are two factions of Counter-Terrorists can be found in this mission that are:
- U.S Navy SEAL with standard uniform in the beginning of the mission.
- The U.S Navy SEAL operatives use Maverick M4A1 Carbine in the start of the mission.
- British SAS with standard uniform after the player has done the last objective.
- The British SAS operatives use MP5 Navy in the end of the mission.
The Elite Crew members wear the desert outfit except one terrorist member wears a jungle uniforms. The weapons used are different depends on their model. The models are:
Weapons & EquipmentsEdit
|WEAPON / EQUIPMENT||AMMO / AMOUNT|
|Colt M4A1 Carbine||30 / 90|
|USP||12 / 0|
|Icon||Weapon||Ammo||Where to Found|
|G3SG/1||20 / 30||Found at the building where the first enemy with white shirt stand|
|M60||100 / 0||Found behind the wall after the M2 encounter|
- Kevlar - (four times)
|HE grenade||This grenade can be found three times during this mission.|
|Smoke grenade||This grenade can be found once during this mission.|
Ammunition & health boosterEdit
There are three types of ammunition can be found in this mission.
- 5.56×45mm NATO ― For the M4A1. There are nine small (30 rounds each) and two large magazines (60 rounds each); and for the M249 (not found on this mission unless using cheats. There is one large magazine (30 rounds each) that can be found in this mission.
- 7.62×51 NATO ― For the M60, there are four large magazines (30 rounds each) that can be found in this mission. There is one small magazine (30 rounds) for the G3SG/1.
- This mission uses two sub-maps.
- This mission is incomplete as there are no .45 ACP calibers that can be found for the USP. There is also a magazine of 5.56×45mm caliber for the M249 but there is no M249 for this mission (unless you use cheats).
- The first enemy encountered wears a jungle uniforms while the others wear desert uniforms.
- Some textures of this map are used in Condition Zero's version of Havana.
- The player cannot proceed to the next mission if the player fails the last objective of this mission which is protecting the helicopter from being destroyed.
- Also, the player must protect the hostages carefully. Any hostage fatality will still cause the mission to fail.
- The U.S. Navy SEALs at the beginning cannot be saved, even if they were not hit by bullets. It is scripted for them to die if the player proceeds to the hallway.
- The biggest threat for the helicopter (including the player) is the Terrorist armed with the LAW Rocket. Because of this, keep the camera on one side of the door that is opened after the radio report otherwise, the Terrorist armed with rocket launcher will spawn.
- There is a secret D3/AU-1 in this mission; it can be found in the beginning of the level.
- If you shoot the U.S. Flag in the Embassy in-game, you will die unless you activated "god mode" in the console.
- The player will also die if NPCs (accidentally) shoot at the U.S. Flag.
- If the player uses
noclipand shoots or uses a knife to attack the flag, one can notice the appearance of chicken gibs.
- This is probably implemented by the developers as either a joke or to reflect real life in which the flag is often treated with great respect.
- Like Motorcade Assault, Alamo has 2 Counter-Terrorist teams in action: the U.S. Navy SEALs and the British Special Air Service. Meanwhile in Motorcade Assault, it was the German GSG-9 and the French GIGN.
- This is one of the two missions that the British SAS have made an appearance.
- This map is set in Yipiti, Bohistan which is a fictional city. This, when looking at the world map, this map appears to be in Northern Africa. This was likely fictionalized to prevent any controversy.
- This is the only mission in which the US Navy Seals are wearing the standard uniform.