“This still seems like a good idea, right guys?”
The Anarchists wear black hoodies with white/yellow stripes running down the sides of the sleeves, which cover most of their hands. They wear sunglasses and bandanas over their faces in various colors (including navy blue, red, and black) as well as a beanie and the hood of the jacket over their heads. They wear either blue jeans or dark pants.
Judging by their voices, they are North American, similar to the Professionals. They make references to the FBI as 'the men' in their lines and judging by several of their quotes, they are based on stereotypical punk teenagers, and they greatly detest the FBI.
Their hand model features their dark hoodie with two yellow stripes on each sleeve, wrapped around their hands with the fingers sticking out.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- The Anarchists were added in the August 10th, 2012 update.
- The members of this faction are probably the youngest of all the other Terrorist groups, based on their outfit style and body size.
- Their appearance is based on the black bloc, a protest tactic often utilized by anarchists in reality.
- Unlike most of the Terrorist groups featured in Counter-Strike, this one seems more enthusiastic and rebellious than serious, since their radio statements like "This is going to be gnarly" and "That was awesome guys" may suggest that they view crime as a sport, rather than a method of achieving any serious goals like the other terrorist factions.
- It is suggested that the Anarchists have committed criminal offenses in the past, such as arson, as evidenced by their radio statements. For example, when throwing a Molotov Cocktail, they might say "Let's burn the whole place down!"
- The Anarchists appear to be fans of punk rock. Signs of this include their rebellious attitude and various patches seen on their hoodies. Many of these patches bear punk-themed symbols, such as American Flags, skulls, stars, Circle-A anarchy symbols, fists, and what appear to be fictional punk bands. On top of this, anarchy is heavily associated with punk.
- The Anarchists are voiced by Scott Whyte.
- Anarchism at Wikipedia