Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Judging by the style of clothing, this faction seems to consists of war veterans or even criminals with urban style outfit. Several of them wear winter hats and Russian tanker headwear, and they are all seen in thick brown jackets, suggesting that they hail from a cold region (most likely the Balkans) or they might be Russian Chechen terrorists because they speak Russian and they are the terrorist team in Train, which is located in Russia. Though their name indicates that they're from Balkan.
Their hand model features a thick brown jacket with a red sleeve poking out the end with leather gloves.
Counter-Strike: Global OffensiveEdit
- Judging from their name, they would originate from the Balkan regions, a large area in Europe composed of countries like Bosnia, Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Greece or Bulgaria. However, in their speech they say "спаси́бо" which is Russian for "thank you" and is not used in the listed countries.
- The Balkans were first seen in Dust2 in the first Global Offensive trailer.
- However, they were replaced by the Elite Crew in later updates.
- They were the third Terrorist model added to the Global Offensive Beta.
- They appeared on more maps prior to the August 10th, 2012 update.
- The default gloves used by the Balkan is identical to the default gloves of the Phoenix Connexion, the Separatist, and the Professional.
- The Balkans have "unused" quotes about hostages, for example when cheering they may say: "These are our hostages!" Even when one is on a Bomb Defusal map.