|Creator(s)|| Valve Corporation|
Hidden Path Entertainment
|First appearance||Counter-Strike: Global Offensive|
|Last appearance||Counter-Strike: Global Offensive|
The Bank is an Arsenal: Demolition map. The map setting is probably somewhere downtown of the western part of the USA.
Both teams are spawned opposite to each other. The Terrorist team is spawned behind the bank, while Counter-Terrorists are spawned in front of it and must get across the street to get in. This map is close and medium range combat oriented, and most of the action takes place right in the bank or on the roof.
Counter-Terrorists: Prevent Terrorists from bombing the safe. Team members must defuse any bombs that threaten targeted area.
Other Notes: This is a Demolition map and players cannot purchase weapons. A rifle for the first round, and if the player manages to eliminate at least one enemy in the round, the player is given a weaker weapon for the next round. The team will change after 10 rounds and the match is over when a team reaches 11 rounds.
- Main article: Bank/Guide
Counter-Strike: Global OffensiveEdit
| Bank On It|
Win five matches on Bank.
- Main article: Bank/Gallery
- As with most Demolition maps, this map is loosely based on a map from the Left 4 Dead series, in this case, is based off the Burger Tank restaurant in the finale (Town Escape) of the Hard Rain campaign in Left 4 Dead 2.
- It could be likely that this map is a homage to the Counter-Strike: Deleted Scenes mission Miami Heat as both maps feature the SWAT team.
- Bank has been ported to PAYDAY 2 as the GO Bank heist (capital letters are an abbreviation of Global Offensive), also known as Charlie Santa (capital letters are an abbreviation of Counter-Strike), with almost identical layouts and minor prop differences.
- Also, Dallas', Wolf's and Hoxton's masks from PAYDAY 2 can be found in the CS:GO version of the map.
- This map uses some of the props for an upcoming remake of Vostok for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The most noticeable prop is in the shop where a table includes a Romanian flag which might be the setting for Vostok.