Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The blowtorch is a piece of equipment available in Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes that is used to destroy objects, such as locks.
It can only be used in Blowtorch zones.
Once you reach a Blowtorch zone, the blowtorch icon will appear. Select your blowtorch, aim at the object you want to break then press and hold your primary fire key (MOUSE 1 by default). Hold your trigger until the object is destroyed.
Appearances in Deleted ScenesEdit
- During Counter Terrorist Training, it appears on the first table in the Special Equipment Training room.
- During Lost Cause, it appears in the guard house on the table on the right.
- During Building Recon, the player starts the mission with it.
- During Thin Ice, the player starts the mission with it.
- During Pipe Dream, it appears in a guard house.
- The blowtorch has no gas cylinder and it never seems to run out of fuel. In real life, it would be impossible to use a blowtorch without a steady gas source.
- The sound of the blowtorch and/or breaking through certain obstacles might alert enemies nearby. However, the player will have enough time to hide if this happens.
- If the player switches weapons while holding the primary fire button, the noise emitted from the blowtorch will continue emitting sounds until the player switches back.
- Additionally, the barrel tip of the weapon will appear to emit fire.
- Blowtorch at Wikipedia