The blowtorch is a piece of equipment available in Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes that is used to destroy objects, such as locks.
It can only be used in Blowtorch zones.
Once you reach a Blowtorch zone, the blowtorch icon will appear. Select your blowtorch, aim at the object you want to break then press and hold your primary fire key (MOUSE 1 by default). Hold your trigger until the object is destroyed.
Appearances in Deleted ScenesEdit
- During Counter Terrorist Training, it appears on the first table in the Special Equipment Training room.
- During Lost Cause, it appears in the guard house on the table on the right.
- During Building Recon, the player starts the mission with it.
- During Thin Ice, the player starts the mission with it.
- During Pipe Dream, it appears in a guard house.
- The blowtorch has no gas cylinder and it never seems to run out of fuel. In real life, it would be impossible to use a blowtorch without a steady gas source.
- The sound of the blowtorch and/or breaking through certain obstacles might alert enemies nearby. However, the player will have enough time to hide if this happens.
- If the player switches weapons while holding the primary fire button, the noise emitted from the blowtorch will continue emitting sounds until the player switches back.
- Additionally, the barrel tip of the weapon will appear to emit fire.
- Blowtorch at Wikipedia