|Born||July 10, 1983|
Cameron Wu, of Chinese Canadian nationality, picked up level design as he enjoyed building 3D environments. He created several maps for Counter-Strike before starting work on Iraq, though he would never release any of these as he didn't think they were particularly good and they served mostly as material for him to learn the ropes of Worldcraft.
His first published work, Iraq, was a joint effort between Cameron Wu and David Marsh. This map was officially released as part of Beta 5.0, but it had a short lifespan as it made its final appearance in Beta 5.2. Cameron also started designing a second map, Terminal, which he was trying to get included as an official map as part of Beta 7.0. However, in the end the map did not make the cut.
Cameron Wu has worked professionally in level design for the title Global Operations when he was interning at Barking Dog Studios. Wu eventually retired from level design and picked up 3D modelling and web site design. Since 2005, Cameron Wu has been working professionally as a product designer at various companies.
List of maps
|Iraq (as)||Level designer||2000|
|Terminal (cs)||Level designer||2000|
- ↑ theartofwu.ca | about. Archived from the original on 2003-10-10.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 CS-Nation - Mr_Deth Interview. Archived from the original on 2001-03-03.
- ↑ Mr_Deth - latest news - Good news!. Archived from the original on 2000-08-17.
- ↑ Mr_Deth - latest news - Mr_Deth on G.O., and life.... Archived from the original on 2001-06-05.
- ↑ The Art of Wu | Main. Archived from the original on 2002-09-28.
- ↑ Cameron Wu - Experience
- http://www.planethalflife.com/mrdeth/. Archived from the original on 2003-04-17.