Main Article:Cbble/Tips and tricks
This Map is Medium to long range combat, the Assault rifle or Sniper rifle are very common used in the map Cbble.
Tour of DutyEdit
- Main article: Cobblestone (Tour of Duty)
This map was one of the many chosen to be placed in Tour of Duty 4.
- According to the official description of de_chateau, the Terrorists were able to successfully bomb Lord Williams' country farmhouse (Cobble). However, it appears that Lord Williams survived and was rebuilding his summer investment (Chateau) thus intensifing the conflict between the Terrorists and Counter-terrorists.
- Due to the description, it is the only official map to be referenced by another map and is the only time when the Terrorists have ever successfully bombed a map.
- Furthermore, Cbble and Chateau are unique maps as they are the only maps to be related to each other in terms being built by the same person (Lord Williams).
- According to Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, the official long name of this map is Cobblestone. This map is also short-named Cobble in Counter-Strike (Xbox).
- In Counter-Strike: Condition Zero , when bots plant the bomb at bombsite A, the bots usually plant it near a crate and the bomb will be clipped with the crate, rendering it undefusable.
- It was named "de_cbble" instead of "de_cobble" due to the old, eight character restriction.
- Main article: Cbble/Gallery