|Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Perfect World Beta|
Beta testing commenced on April 18, 2017. Unlike the Steam version, the Perfect World launcher is required to be downloaded for playing. The game is currently available for free. Registration at http://www.csgo.com.cn/ is required for logging into the Perfect World launcher.
- On Cache, on bombsite A and "B long", the hammer and sickle symbol is censored, presumably to avoid conflict with the Chinese Communist Party.
- On Train, on bombsite B, the hammer and sickle symbol is censored for the same reason as Cache above.
- On Italy, the flag of Italy is removed.
- On Weapons Course, the whiteboard with markers for times, "EXIT" and "START" on the last stage of training is translated into Chinese.
- On Dust and Dust2, all Arabic references were removed from posters, signs and boxes, and all graffiti is altered.
- Monastery is not playable possibly due to the map taking place in Tibet.
- To comply with China's censorship laws, any appearance of skulls and blood must be either replaced or toned down. (e.g. skulls replaced with gas masks)
- All blood decals are recolored to full black, the same as German version of the game.
- "headshot particles" is gray-black.
- Separatists models have changed symbol on right arm.
- Some achievements icons also have their own "low-violence" version.
- The console is currently disabled, and says "Unavailable During Beta".
- "CS:GO Profile Sharing" and "Friends Lobby Default Permissions" are both disabled.
- Trade Up Contract UI is localized into Chinese.
- The In-game Store is replaced with a promo image with the text stating "Welcome to Perfect World CS:GO Beta".
- The In-game Store is currently disabled. Trying to buy something in the store will show the message "Store is unavailable in Perfect World CS:GO Beta."
- The Community Servers option is disabled and replaced with a blank.
- Perfect World players cannot play with non-Perfect World players or join non-Perfect World servers.
- Players under age 18 will be subject to the Anti-Addiction System.
- ↑ CS:GO to Launch in China with Severe Anti-Cheating Penalties on Esports Observer
- ↑ Game files,
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Game files,
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Game files,