Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Uploaded “Operation Payback, “ a Classic Casual map group made up of seven top-rated Workshop maps on official servers
- Allowed players to invite friends to play “OP” even if they haven’t purchased
- Added upgradeable challenge coin, viewable in avatar, that progresses from bronze to silver to gold with play
[ RADAR ]
- Spectators' radar was replaced with a minimap, allowing for better orientation and action-following without resorting to the overview.
- When playing competitive or with
sv_competitive_official_5v5set, the minimap will show player hotkey values like the overview map does.
- Added convar
cl_radar_always_centered( default 1 ) then when set to 0 makes more efficient use of the radar at the expense of moving the POV away from the center.
- Added 2 options to the radar, allowing players to change the scale and orientation. These are exposed in the Game Settings menu, or directly with the
1) convars, respectively.
- Added convar
0.6) that allows radar icons to be kept large when the scale is reduced.
- Moved the planted bomb icon from below the radar to the timer.
- Fixed radar showing above or below on a player when spectating them from chase.
[ CS:GO PLAYER PROFILE ]
- All players can now view other players medals/coins on the in-game Player Profile page.
- Friends can now view your wins and Skill Group on your in-game Player Profile page.
- You can now view a Player's Profile page by hitting Z (the Command Radio Message key) when spectating that player.
- Added a shortcut to view a friend's CS:GO Player Profile page from the main menu friends list.
[ MISC ]
- Added "Disable Autogenerated DM Spawns?" to
info_map_parametersentity that allows mapper to specify that no dm spawns should be autogenerated and will be mapper-placed instead.
- Added more options for map filtering in server browser:
- The default map filter now performs substring matching. (dust will find de_dust2_se, cs_dustyhouse, workshop or fastdl versions of maps, etc.)
- A single slash will search for a prefix in the base map name. (
/cswill search for all hostage rescue maps)
- An asterisk will search for a map name suffix. (
*_sewill search for any map ending in "
- A double slash will search for an exact map name prefix. (
///125488374/will search for the official workshop de_dust2_se.
///officialwill search for all official workshop non-se maps)
- Added support for official cs_militia map workshop id 133256570 to be played as part of dedicated servers workshop collection mapcycle.