[ARMS DEAL UPDATE]
- Visit http://blog.counter-strike.net/armsdeal/ for complete details.
- Ten Weapon Collections have been released.
- Standard and eSports Weapon Cases now available - a portion of the proceeds from eSports Weapon Case Key sales will help support prize pools for upcoming community competitive CS:GO tournaments.
- Weapon Cases have a chance to contain new knives and StatTrak weapons, which track all player kills with that weapon.
- Players can receive decorated weapons through timed item drops, available on any VAC-secure server.
- All Arms Deal Update items can be traded.
- All Arms Deal Update items can be sold and purchased through the Steam Marketplace (visit the FAQ for details).
- Every decorated weapons has a unique finish and exterior condition and can be thoroughly inspected in game. The ability to launch the in-game inspection view for an item is available in the Steam Inventory, Community Market, and Steam Trading.
- Upgraded Scaleform version to 4.2.
- Improved memory management of Scaleform UI elements.
- Added Inventory to Main Menu and the In-Game Pause Menu.
- Added Loadout to Main Menu and the In-Game Pause Menu.
- Added blog.counter-strike.net blog to the main menu
- Added drop shadows to some UI element text for improved readability.
- Improved some HUD layouts to avoid overlap.
- Game no longer truncates player names in most HUD UI elements. Fonts will now scale down to fit the full string.
- When a player picks up a weapon, the original owner of that weapon will now be indicated.
- Fixed certain buttons missing clicks
- Added Silenced M4A1.
- Added Silenced USP.
- New weapons can be equipped through the Inventory UI.
- When a player reloads their weapon, they now drop a magazine that persists in the world.
- Machine gun belts now visually match the ammo count in the viewmodel when firing and reloading.
- Added holdable action key
+lookatweaponthat allows players to visually inspect their first person weapon while in-game. This has been bound to the F key by default (if that key was previously unbound).
- Players now automatically crouch while planting bombs.
- Adding matchmaking servers in Brazil.
- Updated Desert Eagle texture.
- Various weapons have updated textures to include more wear and tear.