- Reintroduced Train, which has been added to the Operation Vanguard map group (available for free to all CS:GO players).
- For more information, visit www.counter-strike.net/reintroducing_train
- CZ75-Auto adjustments
- Magazine size has been reduced to 8 and reserve ammo is now 16 (3 mags total).
- Damage has been reduced slightly.
- Firing rate has been reduced slightly
- The CZ75-Auto takes nearly twice as long to draw, and has an updated draw animation.
- Kill reward is now 1/3.
- Updated the weapon description.
- Increased price of M4A1-S to $3100
- Reduced price of Desert Eagle to $700
- Updated the Tec-9 firing sound.
- Fixed M4A1-S muzzle flash showing through smoke.
- Fixed not being able to defuse the bomb in some cases where it was planted on a ledge and the player attempting to defuse was standing next to it on the ground (e.g. the fountain in Cobblestone).
- Fixed a case on community servers where a player would get income after the first round when they should not.
- Team equipment value now correctly accounts for cost of CZ75-Auto and for two flashbangs.
- “Assists” on teammate kills no longer get counted in scoreboard.
- Added some new holiday freeze-cam borders and the holiday cheer has been re-enabled * Happy holidays!
- Gifts have been re-enabled.
- Released a new set of stickers (available now as offers), and put some music kits on sale.
- Fixed a few localization errors
- Fixed a typo in the game mode descriptions.
- Fixed several exploits in the engine.
- Added snowing holiday effect to the main menu.
- Removed Train from the reserves map group.
- Removed Shorttrain from the demolition map group.
- ↑ Blood Broiler, Dinked, Drug War Veteran, Ho Ho Ho, Massive Pear, My Little Friend, Pandamonium, Piece of Cake, SAS Chicken, Thug Life, TRekt, War Owl, Will Work for Ammo, Bomb Squad (Foil), and Phoenix (Foil)