[ SERVERS ]
- Reduced per-client memory use by sharing network buffers.
- Increased entities delta buffers to 192Kb to support connecting to game modes with many entities (
sv_delta_entity_full_buffer_sizeon the server can be used to increase it up to 256Kb if needed)
- Added a better error message for clients explaining the too many entities on the server error.
- Added more functionality for community log address integration.
- Log address can now be sent an 18-character prefix before every log packet text
logaddress_add_excommand will use a unique prefix token per instance for the added log address
logaddress_add_tsallow to add prefix as a checksum of known secret string
- Added a message for “killed by the bomb” to the logs.
[ MISC ]
- Teams can now vote on team issues independently.
- Fixed sleeves interpenetrating gloves
- Spectator’s player glow values have been adjusted to make noise-making state transitions more noticeable.
[ OSX ]
- Fixed CSM boundary artifacts on Iris based Macbook pro.
[ MAPS ]
- Added grenade-clip to ceiling underneath Bombsite A and inside connector, to prevent molotovs spreading into areas above
- Removed support beam in drop room which blocked line of sight to drop/door
- Fixed see-through gap when jump-peeking from CT spawn towards Mini
- Fixed various bugs reported on CSGOBugTracker.com
- Fixed model fade distance on truck in CT spawn
- Added Icons related to Anti-addiction system.
- Added "APPROVED" in Chinese to game files.