[ MISC ]
- Gemini missions’ previous rating data on in-game scoreboard will now reliably refresh for the players when they replay Gemini missions.
- Improved bullet accuracy tracking algorithm to correctly account for the last kill of the match.
- Improved headshot tracking algorithm for shotguns to record a headshot if any of the pellets in the blast hit victim’s head.
- Tuned Blitz Mission schedule to better fit peak CS:GO users worldwide.
- Fixed a ladder position interpolation bug that would cause players to teleport back to the top of ladders they fell off of
- Fixed a rare player collision bug that would deal extreme falling damage to players stuck between nearly vertical level or prop geometry
- Fixed server crash when players were moving around
func_tracktrains entities (fixes community server crashes when running mods Zombie Escape, Minigames, etc).
- Fixed a regression in StatTrak Music Kits official MVP counter display.
- Fixed a regression in competitive timeouts voting rules.
- Fixed some trees showing as unlit
- Fixed pixel walking on rafters
- Fixed a number of spots where C4 could be dropped and not retrieved
- Fixed wallbanging values on trophy room wall
- Rooftop to Silo jump distance increased slightly
- Players can no longer defuse the bomb on A site from under the floor on B site
- Flashbangs now correctly blind players behind toolsblocklight brushes
- Updated Main menu background.
- Updated Mikla description.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.