- Added the CS:GO Maps Workshop.
- Maps Workshop tab now available in client Map Browser
- Maps Workshop FAQ: http://blog.counter-strike.net/workshop/faq.php
- Workshop url: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=730
- Server Operators details: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/CSGO_Workshop_For_Server_Operators
- Upload tool for Map Makers: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/CSGO_Map_Publish_Tool
- Information about custom game rules: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/CSGO_Custom_Game_Mode
- Added cs_assault to Classic map group.
- Added "
workshop_start_map" command line param to specify which map in a workshop collection for the server to start on. Takes the desired map's file id.
- Password-protected community servers are no longer available for community matchmaking.
- Map name is now correctly reported to master server.
- Added spawn points in cs_assault.
- Convars now get reset to defaults before server.cfg is executed.
- Fixed a dedicated server crash after player disconnection.
- Fixed respawn pop-up showing when you could not respawn in some cases.
- Fixed bug in respawning if team spawn point counts were asymmetrical.
prop_dynamic_glows not getting a final network update.
- Fixed webapi authkey behavior on Linux dedicated servers.
- Fixed layout of player details screen.