- Loading screens will now display the icons for maps that have item collections associated with them
- In Spectator Mode, Scoreboard and Server Graphic will now obey hud scale and position settings.
- Fixed New Items alert showing incorrect number of items up when coming back to main menu from a match
- Added server convar
tv_allow_camera_man_steamidthat should be set on tournament servers to the full 64-bit numeric SteamID of production caster (e.g.
7650123456XXXX). Tournament production casters who launch the game with the “
-interactivecaster” command line flag and join the in-game spectators will get all camera and voice recorded and broadcast on GOTV.
- Upgraded runtime libraries to use the latest Steam SDK.
- Fixed a frequent crash during map loading while the game was minimized.
- Various weapon CPU optimizations.
- Added flavor text to Chroma Case weapons.
- Fixed a bug where a boosted player in T spawn could peek into mid/CT sniper position.
- Moved a prop to make peeking into palace easier, CT side.
- Removed a strange boost in bombsite A.
- Fixed a bug where an incendiary grenade could explode on bombsite B ceiling beams and damage players in A site.
- Rerouted entrance into upper park from bombsite A.
- Changed mid cover in bombsite A, corners can now be shot through with rifles.
- Changed cover in T side of upper park.
- Moved T spawns forward slightly.
- Moved bombsite A plant zone up slightly.