- Visually upgraded all first-person arm, hands and glove models.
- Fixed a bug where client could sometimes get stuck in Killer Replay with a black screen.
- Fixed a bug where victim weapons could sometimes be invisible in Killer Replay.
- Player’s own footstep sounds are now correctly mixed as third-person footsteps during Killer Replay.
- Voice communications are now not faded out before and after Killer Replay.
- Reduced volume falloff distance for USP-S.
- Removed high frequencies from Killer Replay tape sound.
- Adjusted falloff curve of ricochet and impact sounds.
- Minor mix tweaks.
- Added official game servers in India.
- Upgraded to newer version of
- Improved game performance during the end of match scoreboard.
- Sound options now distinguish between headphones vs two-speakers options.
- Added support for in-game broadcast of Regional Minor Championships.
- Removed unused model "