safezonex’s min value can now go as low as
0.28with triple monitor setups and will allow a min value of
0.475with double monitor setups.
- Added convar
sv_server_graphicwhich allows the server to specify a 360×60 px image file (must be 16k or smaller) in
/csgo/that will display in the spectator view. Supports PNG transparency.
- when the scoreboard is up, the radar will now switch to the square “overview” mode (disable with
cl_radar_square_with_scoreboard, or in the Game Settings menu)
- Fixed a crash on round end/restart or player spawn if a player was parented to another entity that was cleaned up.
- Increased session communication buffer size to allow for up to 64-player sessions.
- Added experimental
cpu_frequency_monitoringconvar to detect thermal throttling. If you have CS:GO performance problems on Windows, add “
+cpu_frequency_monitoring 2″ to the CS:GO command line to see if CPU thermal throttling is an issue. If the displayed CPU frequency percentage drops below about 80-85% then you may have a problem with your CPU slowing down due to overheating. If it drops below 50-55% then you may have a serious problem. CPU overheating can be caused by overclocking, insufficient cooling, insufficient airflow, failing or dirty fans, or other causes. The CPU frequency results are displayed with
net_graph. For more detail see https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2715-YIPD-6873
engine_no_focus_sleepconvar (default value 50 milliseconds), which controls the amount of time the engine sleeps per frame when the game is not in focus.
- Fixed incorrect material property on some breakable doors and scaffold models
- Added a few more location “Place Names” for use by level designers
- Added solidity to gates in b halls and ct garage to allow for nade creativity.
- Improved readability in B heaven.
- Improved readability by quad.
- Improved lighting by forklift.
- Improved prop-consistency by quad by adding more rigid edges.
- Increased visibility in vent.
- Fixed missing texture issues.
- Fixed various lighting issues.
- Fixed texture translation issues.
- Added clipping to prevent an exploit boost.
- Slightly increased vent lighting.
- Minor but important change to shadowing in some rooms.
- Added fences/fallen trees/cliffs around the map to reduce the ammount of invisible walls.
- Added a small window above the backdoor in the barn.
- Added a big rock next to “SeaRock”.
- Minor gameplay tweaks.
- Optimized the villa (thanks to Glitchvid).
- Added string text related to weapon HUD UI named "