Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
safezonex’s min value can now go as low as
0.28with triple monitor setups and will allow a min value of
0.475with double monitor setups.
- Added convar
sv_server_graphicwhich allows the server to specify a 360×60 px image file (must be 16k or smaller) in
/csgo/that will display in the spectator view. Supports PNG transparency.
- when the scoreboard is up, the radar will now switch to the square “overview” mode (disable with
cl_radar_square_with_scoreboard, or in the Game Settings menu)
- Fixed a crash on round end/restart or player spawn if a player was parented to another entity that was cleaned up.
- Increased session communication buffer size to allow for up to 64-player sessions.
- Added experimental
cpu_frequency_monitoringconvar to detect thermal throttling. If you have CS:GO performance problems on Windows, add “
+cpu_frequency_monitoring 2″ to the CS:GO command line to see if CPU thermal throttling is an issue. If the displayed CPU frequency percentage drops below about 80-85% then you may have a problem with your CPU slowing down due to overheating. If it drops below 50-55% then you may have a serious problem. CPU overheating can be caused by overclocking, insufficient cooling, insufficient airflow, failing or dirty fans, or other causes. The CPU frequency results are displayed with
net_graph. For more detail see https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2715-YIPD-6873
engine_no_focus_sleepconvar (default value 50 milliseconds), which controls the amount of time the engine sleeps per frame when the game is not in focus.
- Fixed incorrect material property on some breakable doors and scaffold models
- Added a few more location “Place Names” for use by level designers
- Added solidity to gates in b halls and ct garage to allow for nade creativity.
- Improved readability in B heaven.
- Improved readability by quad.
- Improved lighting by forklift.
- Improved prop-consistency by quad by adding more rigid edges.
- Increased visibility in vent.
- Fixed missing texture issues.
- Fixed various lighting issues.
- Fixed texture translation issues.
- Added clipping to prevent an exploit boost.
- Slightly increased vent lighting.
- Minor but important change to shadowing in some rooms.
- Added fences/fallen trees/cliffs around the map to reduce the ammount of invisible walls.
- Added a small window above the backdoor in the barn.
- Added a big rock next to “SeaRock”.
- Minor gameplay tweaks.
- Optimized the villa (thanks to Glitchvid).
- Added string text related to weapon HUD UI named "