[ SOUND ]
- Reduced frequency of CT equipment sound.
- Fixed a case where a dead player or dead bot played footstep sounds.
- Removed minor audio artifacts and smoothed tails for FiveSeven and Glock fire sounds.
- Fixed distant sounds for Galil.
- New sand surface footstep sounds with additional variations.
[ PHYSICS ]
- Doors and moving trains now move at correct speed on servers with tickrate above 64.
- Doors and moving trains will no longer get blocked by weapons or decoys.
[ MISC ]
mp_teammates_are_enemies is set when a round is won, round numbers now properly count and increment.
- Fixed a rare purchasing issue when items purchased from limited-time offers resulted in an unredeemed claim item in inventory.
- Fixed rendering of debug overlays sometimes not getting cleared when connecting to a new server.
- Fixed P2000 viewmodel hammer pop when reloading.
- Added in-game flags for Vietnam and Mongolia.
- Added Gunsmith style to workshop workbench (for more information visit: http://blog.counter-strike.net/workshop/finishes/gunsmith.html)
- ↑ Added in July 15, 2015 Patch.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.