- Radar is no longer hidden when win panel comes up.
- Shipping changes to how some UI elements are implemented in preparation for a move to Panorama UI. This should have no noticeable change in UI functionality, but is the first step in moving to the new system.
- Please report any UI regressions to firstname.lastname@example.org and include #UIFeedback in the subject heading.
- Increased fidelity of firing sounds for P90, MP7 and MP9
- Added unique reload and draw sounds for P90, MP7 and MP9
- Slightly reduced volume of firing for recently changed weapon sounds
- Made headphones the default sound option instead of two-speaker. (If playing with headphones or sound cards with virtual 5.1/7.1 enabled, make sure 5.1 is selected in the CSGO audio settings menu instead.)
- Networked viewangle precision to other players is now lossless.
[MINOR WEAPON BUGS]
- Updated the autobuy and rebuy scripts to support 2x flashbangs and reordered the purchasing order (in case of insufficient funds.)
- Added tracers to alt fire on Aug, Sg, Glock, and Famas.
- Set all shotguns except XM to semi-auto.
- AWP and SSG08 now also drop magazines
- (Thanks, SlothSquadron)
- Fixed a server crash (Thanks, Gamemann, for the report)
- Fixed bug where non-Latin characters could not be stored in config files.
- Fixed bug where
demoui, console, and other controls wouldn’t show an ‘X’ to close the window.