[OVERWATCH OUT OF BETA]
- Added an XP reward for accurate Overwatch verdicts. The reward is proportional to the investigator’s Overwatch Score, is delivered after a sufficient number of accurate cases have been resolved, and can be collected by completing matches on official servers.
- Added a message to users when they have reported a user that was banned by VAC or Overwatch.
- Added a message to users when they have lost XP, competitive wins, Profile Rank, and Skill Group due to partying with a cheater.
- Updated the Overwatch F.A.Q.: http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/overwatch/
- Weapon fire sounds no longer prevented from playing due to the Potentially Audible Set.
- Fixed bug where dormant players could emit bullet impact sounds.
- New ladder footstep sounds.
- Inspecting a weapon from loadout screen now plays cage opening sound.
- Adjusted weapon fire sound falloff to be more noticeable at near range distances.
[ UI ]
- Added Leadership, Teaching, and Friendliness commendations to the scoreboard. The team member with the best score in each category will display the relevant icon.
- CS:GO Profile Ranks now display like Skill Groups in the scoreboard: always for friends and party members, and at the end of the match for everyone else.
[ MISC ]
- Doubled GOTV broadcasting and recording snapshot rate ( to 32 ) on official servers.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to commend themselves and removed all such commendations.
- Update rates enforced for players can now be configured higher than GOTV master
- Tickrates for players on official servers are now enforced to match server tickrate.
- Players must now be at least Rank 3 to play Competitive Matchmaking.
- Added the remaining profile rank icons
- Added the 2015 Service Medal