- Added a server convar
sv_maxusrcmdprocessticks_holdaimwhich determines how long (number of ticks) a server holds client aim data while processing a backlog of user commands.
- On Valve servers, GOTV demos will now reliably broadcast and record players’ viewangles on the ticks when weapons were fired.
- Controllers will now reliably be recognized if plugged in mid-session.
- Fixed a handful of bugs in the options menu in regards to navigating.
- Fixed the keybind page being in a bad state when you navigate to it via the Audio “EDIT USE MIC KEY” button.
- Threaded occlusion query to help with server performance in casual games with many players.
occlusion_test_asyncturns it on or off.
- Added OSX convar,
mat_osx_force_csm_enabledwhich forces dynamic shadows on.
- Made one of the windows in CT sniper hut (facing long A) solid
- Made the tower in the lemur enclosure partially climbable (disabled hiding spot just below the platform
- Blocked LOS when standing on the signpole near T spawn looking into “Truck” and the aquarium
- Fixed some fishes leaving their aquarium
- Fixed several (self)boost spots that weren’t supposed to be reachable
- Fixed the gaps in one of the wooden fences at CT spawn
- Fixed several pixelwalks (including the one at mid above the spiral staircase)
- Fixed possibility to throw grenades onto the false ceiling at mid connector
- Fixed a wallbang spot at Upper T