Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Added team stickers, player autographs, Pick’Em and Fantasy Games for Cologne 2016 CS:GO Major Championship.
- Added support for Cologne 2016 game authentication codes to allow third-party websites and applications to manage your Cologne 2016 Pick’Em and Fantasy Games without running the actual game client.
- For more information on game authentication codes, visit: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_PickEm_Fantasy_Management
- Community GOTV relays will now reliably sign in to Steam and CS:GO backend when launched straight with
- GOTV relays will now correctly communicate their statistics about connected proxies and clients upstream and downstream.
- Added convars commonly used in GOTV relay chains to common dictionary encoding.
- Added sounds for players joining and leaving party lobbies.
- Upgraded sound fidelity for Nova, Sawed Off, and XM1014 shotguns.
- Fixed a bug where an in-hand fire sound would persist when a player was killed while holding a primed Molotov.
- Upgraded sound fidelity for Molotov priming sound.
- Reduced volume of in-hand fire sound for a primed Molotov
- Added convar
cl_spec_swapplayersidesto flip display of competitive HUD to match teams seating on stage.
- Spectator UI – Player panel now tints yellow or blue based on the team of the person you are spectating.
- Fixed broken flex data in