[ TWITCH INTEGRATION ]
- Added listing of some gamemodes in Twitch.tv CS:GO header in addition to maps.
[ OPERATION HYDRA ]
- Fixed various bugs
- Added Hydra competitive rank display to lobbies & nearby lobby display for Hydra modes.
- Flying Scoutsman: Increase
sv_airacceleratefrom 477 to 20000
- Stab Stab Zap: Replaced dust2 with shorttrain
[ MAPS ]
- Fixed fade-to-black bug in Deathmatch on cs_insertion
- Updated de_shipped to latest version from mapmakers
- Fixed a regression in lighting for old community maps that interacted badly with new lighting features. Newer maps with lighting problems can be fixed by recompiling them in Hammer.
- Added player clipping above boxes at CT spawn in de_shortdust to prevent visibility in unintended areas
[ MISC ]
- Added more back-end UI work in preparation for Panorama switch. Please report any new UI bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed tickrate-dependence in spray patterns for fast-firing weapons. Thanks SlothSquadron & friends!
- Fixed incorrect skin tones on some player gloves
- Fixeded a bug where 2v2 scoreboard would show round win icons for the first half on the wrong side after halftime
- Updated Operation Hydra gamemode names used in Rich Presence