- Released Canals, available in all game modes.
- Visually upgraded the Phoenix Terrorist player model.
- Added the Spectrum Case, featuring 17 community designs. In the Spectrum Case, the rare special item will be the second generation of knives in Chroma finishes.
[ AUDIO ]
- Improved performance when using HRTF.
- Fixed some cases where grenade sounds wouldn’t play when they should.
[ MISC ]
- Fixed teammate color problem when teammates select an invalid color.
cl_drawhud_force_radarcan have three values: -1 to force draw no radar, 0 default, 1 to force draw radar even if other HUD is disabled.
cl_drawhud_force_deathnoticescan have three values: -1 to force draw no deathnotices, 0 default, 1 to force draw deathnotices even if other HUD is disabled.
- Added option to Game Settings to set Team ID to Always On (
cl_teamid_overhead_always). Server can disable with
- Added binding to Show Team Equipment (
+cl_show_team_equipment) that will show teammates’ full Target ID, including equipment. Server can disable with
func_rotatingobjects no longer freeze and spam server console after rotating 1000 times
[ MAPS ]
- Thinned out corner when coming into hut from lobby, making it easier to peek into A site
- Bullets now do more damage when shot through walls in hut
- Raised rollup door in Mini, making it easier to see towards rafters
- Removed three boxes on top of blue container near garage
- Reduced C4 explosion radius from 500 to 400 units (Thanks NaVi!)
- Made water outside the map deeper (Thanks hollandje!)
- Raised arch on CT side of long A
- Fixed some boost exploits
- Railing on top of boost position near T bridge no longer blocks bullets
- Various bug fixes
- On map Italy replaced Classic radio in house near T spawn with Inferno radio.
- Updated Gloves models and textures.
- Added HUD, outline and kill icons icons for MP5 SD, Cord Knife, Canis Knife.
- Added thumbnails for maps: Thrill, Shipped, Lite, Austria and map group Operation 8.