- Revolver and Negev have been removed from Competitive Matchmaking as they undergo substantial revision.
- Firing delay significantly reduced
- New attributes to promote suppressive fire.
- Reduced price.
- New sounds that dynamically indicate weapon accuracy.
- Added ability to add friends using CS:GO friend codes.
- Added recent teammates and invites UI on the main menu.
- GOTV connections will now use SDR in most of the regions.
- Fixed missing texture on Huntsman Knife | Ultraviolet
- Added convar
mp_items_prohibitedwhich takes a comma-delimited list of weapon definition indices to prohibit from purchase on the server.
- Lowered volume of ambient sound in
de_vertigoto match ambient volume of other maps.
- Fixed several OSX graphics crashes related to running out of vertex shader constants.
- Fixed a game crash related to game stats.
- fixed more pixelwalk spots & places where bomb could get stuck
- fixed sticky clip brush at B
- fixed Z-fighting railing at bridge
- fixed visible nodraw underneath a bridge
- improved clipping under T side bridges
- fixed Z-fighting below CT arches
- adjusted courtyard statues and stairs for better movement
- fixed various fade distance issues
- widened B site and palace doors
- aligned palace windows better
- fixed floating clothesline
- adjusted pecklesteiner
- fixed missing texture at back alley
- removed clip from garden lamp post because it’s at jumping height
- prevented planting bomb on railing at A
- removed lamp posts between A and CT spawn
- Updated Negev's inventory description
- Updated localization files.
- Increased reserve ammo to 300 for Negev (was 200)
- Added "Item Certificate" text related to
- ↑ CS:GO patch notes use a made up word by a Redditor.: GlobalOffensive
- ↑ In description: "The Negev is a beast that can keep the enemy at bay with its pin-point supressive fire, provided you have the luxury of time to gain control over it.", "suppressive" word is misspelled.