- Scoreboard changes:
- Added ability to use mouse cursor in scoreboard.
- Cursor will be enabled on the scoreboard by default in halftime and endmatch.
- When alive or spectating, if the scoreboard is visible, the cursor can be enabled by using secondary fire.
- Players in scoreboards have left click context menus that allow you to commend, report, block communcation, etc.
- Scoreboard will adjust to the size of the number of players in the match. Max is still 24 players.
- Combined clan tag and name tag into one field.
- Fixed the CZ-75A icon not showing overhead during freetime.
- Added Commonwealth of Independent States flag, uses alpha 2 code “CC”.
- Fixing aspect ratio of a few flags.
- On community servers after
mp_swapteamsor vote to swap teams the game will also swap team names and flags.
- Adjusted the rules for dropping a grenade upon death: you now drop your most recently selected grenade. If you never selected a grenade, you will drop the most expensive one.
- Improved player hitbox alignment.
- Players shot in the head from the side will play a new left or right headshot flinch animation, instead of forward or backward.
- Defuse kit art has been adjusted to make them more visible.
- Reduced client virtual memory usage.
- Fixed an out of memory crash that could occur while downloading workshop maps.
- Fixed a hitch related to inventory icon loading.
- Players that fail to properly validate with VAC will no longer get the generic “Invalid STEAM UserID Ticket” message and instead see “An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system. You cannot play on secure servers.”
- Started a trial of official competitive matchmaking on servers in South Africa.
- Added connector from T water to T tunnels
- Opened up small concrete hut near Bombsite A
- Made wood stack near door to A tunnels climbable
- Made it possible to shoot through wood wall near Bombsite B
- Made area near fountain in park slightly larger
- Tweaked environment light
- Removed some small gaps between crates in Bombsite B
- Added wallbanging on low wall near barbecue (Thanks Spunj!)
- Revised clipping on balcony near mid