Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Added round result history visuals to the scoreboard for Competitive games.
- Spectators/casters can now use SHIFT when drawing on the map overview which will show the approximate time it takes to travel that (2D) distance.
- Drawing on the overview map can now be done in two colors using left and right mouse buttons.
- Lines drawn on the overview map are now smoothed.
- The map overview drawing is now a bit cheaper to render.
- Added a WIP “Grid” option to allow drawing to snap to a standard grid (that can be accessed for spectators if “
- Added server event logging for match start which also includes the team names playing as CT and T.
- Added server event logging details for kills that occur with penetration, domination, and revenge modifiers similar to how the headshot modifier was logged previously.
- Fixed the round stats sometimes reporting that the round ended by time running out when the bomb was defused.
- Fixed a very rare case when Ts could kill a defusing CT, win the round, and a dead CT could still score a bomb defusal and earn defuse money bonus after the round was already over.
- Added flavor text to Operation Phoenix collection weapons.