- Dedicated servers hosting workshop maps now record previously hosted collection information. This allows workshop servers to keep operating when steam servers are down.
- Old versions of workshop maps now properly remove themselves from disk when the map gets renamed.
- If a server is running a map group and has
mp_endmatch_votenextmapset to 1, players vote for the next map at the end of the match
- Fixed a regression where leaderboards were sometimes not getting updated for classic competitive mode.
- Added concommand
tv_time_remainingthat prints how much time is remaining to the broadcast after the match has ended. This provides admins a method to confirm that the broadcast is complete before changing the level.
- Round backup files now correctly strip workshop path when expanding %map% pattern token.
- Round backups now correctly restore player team assignments even when restoring backup from other match half or from halftime.
- Round backups support restoring match in overtime phase.
mp_warmup_endcan now only be called if in warmup.
- Team changes in warmup now take effect immediately.
[ TOURNAMENT ]
- Added built-in game rules for resolving tied tournament matches in overtime periods.
- Overtime convars:
mp_overtime_enable( default 0 ) - match will go to overtime if tied in regulation time.
mp_overtime_maxrounds( default 6 ) - sets number of rounds for overtime, teams switch sides halfway through the overtime.
mp_overtime_startmoney( default 10000 ) - sets starting money for each overtime half.
mp_overtime_halftime_pausetimer- when enabled will turn on another convar
mp_halftime_pausetimerafter tied regulation time and after each overtime half which would require match server admin/bot to set
mp_halftime_pausetimerto zero when teams are ready to proceed.