- Blocked long sightline from back of Bombsite B
- No longer possible to plant on top of hut at bombsite A
- Made statue base at bombsite B taller, so players can’t peek over
- Made hut on bombsite B catwalk wider
- Moved all T spawns to upper level
- Decreased fog
- Removed small tree near platform in mid
- Pushed down some vegetation that players could hide in
- Disabled collision on small rocks
- Blocked visibility through cart in mid
- Revised cover in Bombsite B courtyard
- Redesigned the connector between canal and park
- Made tunnels under Bombsite A easier to navigate
- Added lights to hut near Bombsite A
- Matches in which a whole team gets disconnected will no longer terminate and the disconnected players will get the opportunity to reconnect and finish the match.
- Added a new context menu option ‘Use With Trade Up Contract,’ which will be visible when you own ten or more items of the same quality.
- Weapons can no longer be deleted from the inventory.
- Added a game setting for twitch.tv streamers to allow backend integration with new twitch.tv directory.
- Added backend integration with Steam Community for better inventory filtering and Steam Community Market search.
- Added support for per-channel ratelimits in engine threaded network layer, ratelimits are controlled with a group of
- Fixed pistol round achievements to award player progress in the pistol round of the second half in competitive matches.
- Fixed several rare crashes on clients and servers.
- Fixed a problem in tournament round backups when players had invalid characters in their persona names.