[ OVERWATCH ]
- Updated Overwatch FAQ (http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/overwatch/)
- Overwatch case reviews will highlight kills and assists from The Suspect in kills feed.
- Overwatch case reviews will not record the team name when all five players play with their clan tag.
- Servers running with default setting
sv_kick_players_with_cooldown 1will not allow players convicted by Overwatch to play, setting it to 0 will allow convicted players to join.
[ STEAM BADGES ]
- Updated CS:GO Steam trading card art to their final designs and names
[ MISC ]
- Fixed an exploit with disconnecting and reconnecting players being able to respawn in the same round.
- Network interpolation and update convars can no longer be changed when playing. To configure these convars, players must not be connected to a server or must join the spectators.
- Enforced signature validation of game dlls and plugins. Clients launching with tampered dlls will be informed of the invalid signatures error, and will not be allowed to connect to VAC secure servers to avoid being VAC banned.
- Fixed a problem in the GOTV recorder that could result in some non-delayed data getting written into the recorded stream, causing playback artifacts.