- Added the CS:GO Collectible Pins Series 1 capsule offer that can be purchased in-game.
- As of June 1st, Series 1 Genuine Collectible Pins will be available at WeLoveFine.com
spec_freeze_timereduced from 5.0 to 3.0.
- Added fade and blur to deathcam (when
- Fade and blur in deathcam are more aggressive when killed with a headshot (when
- Improved spectating cameras for de_cache.
- Improved spectating cameras for de_nuke.
- Added convars
sv_spec_use_tournament_content_standardsthat allow the client and/or server to prefer official pro player names when available and omit weapon tags for spectators.
- The ‘swap item’ crosshair hint will display the weapon’s original name even if the weapon has been renamed with a name tag.
- Introducing Authentication Codes that allow users to grant to third-party websites and applications access to their Pick’Em and Fantasy games during CS:GO Major Championships.
- Documentation for websites and application developers is available: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_PickEm_Fantasy_Management
- Authentication Codes management for users is available: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithGameIssue/?appid=730&issueid=128
- Added references to Arrows.
- Added references to Taunts.
- "Normally taunts are restricted to respawning game modes and the end of the round. Set this to allow taunts at any time."
- Taunt definition %short: missing required "name"
- Taunt definition %short: missing required "sequence_name"
- Taunt definition %short: name must be signed char positive integer
- Added console commands references to Adrenaline to game code
- Added ExoSuit attributes references to game code.
- "Stamina penalty for jumping when wearing ExoSuit"
- "Stamina penalty for landing when wearing ExoSuit"
- Server cVARs :
- Added reference to "tilegen" game mode
- "Missing gamemode argument. Valid arguments are: Valids arguments are: 'casual', 'competitive', 'arsrace', 'deathmatch', 'custom', 'demolition', 'guardian', 'tilegen'".
- Added Breach Charge references
- Added references to entity spawn codes to MK2 Grenade (
weapon_mk2grenade), Compound Bow (
weapon_bow),Money (Item) (
item_money), Money Bag (
item_moneybag), Sonar Pulse (
item_sonarpulse) and Fists (
weapon_fists), CrateBeacon (
- Added references to Wearables
- Also added model references to cosmetic gloves such like: "Bare hands", "Fingerless gloves", "Full Finger gloves" and "Hard Knuckle" (Black and Blue)
- Added not exist "Localization tokens" to types of the wearables like "appearance", "customhead" , "customplayer", "eyewear", "facemask", "hands", "hat", "lowerbody" and "torso"
- Added references to Loadout slot "Sprays".