Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
[ Minor Fixes ]
- Fixed bomb defusal resetting when a server lags below 20fps.
- Fixed a case where the round and timer were not being updated when spectating.
- Fixed another case where warmup alerts panel didn't show for late joiners.
- Fixed a crash that would happen when you died that associated with the spectator panel.
- Fixed general scaleform crashes.
- Made radio commands also selectable via the keypad numbers.
- Fixed enemies on radar that were above/below you showing their up/down indicators rotated.
- Made alive/dead state on the spectator UI easier to read.
mp_teamname_2to disambiguate convars from sides in a mode that supports team switching at halftime. Now the names follow the teams after the switch. (
mp_teamname_1is the team that first plays CT ).
- Changed spectator HUD to show which primary weapon each player has purchased during freeze time.
- Made spectator HUD show all grenades carried by each player.
[ Classic Competitive Changes ]
- Added an explanation about competitive mode rules to better explain its difference from other modes.
- Added save/restore of cash for competitive matches: When a player disconnects and reconnects in competitive mode, their pre-disconnect money will now be preserved.
- Added a button requiring players to ready-up when a competitive match is found. When all 10 players ready-up then the matchmaking servers lock them in for the match. Abandoning at any point after clicking the ACCEPT button will result in Competitive cooldown.
- Increased competitive cooldowns to 30 minutes for first offense, 2 hours for second offense and so on.
- Kicking a player no longer offers a vote to continue. The game will proceed with a bot in place of the kicked player.