Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The following changes are in the “22.214.171.124rc2” CS:GO Beta depot.
(Thanks to everybody that reported bugs and general feedback!)
- Opened up skybox between alt-mid and A site
- Added back position on side of double-stack box in A site
- Tightened bombsite area on A site to prevent bomb being planted outside of platform
- Fixed barrels in A site not rendering if you were inside Library
- Made it smoother to move on top of the well in CT spawn
- Removed clipping on top of half-walls similar to wall near Quad, affects T spawn and CT entrance to B site
- Added collision to fix a boost inside B site to look into Banana (Thanks adreN!)
- Added collision to fix a boost from alt-mid balcony looking into Banana (Thanks Anomaly!)
- Matched buyzone in T spawn with radar graphic
- Moved gutter on yellow house in B site, to clean up angle between coffins and entrance
- Smoothed out movement on/near the rock wall in CT spawn
- Fixed a bug where exiting from underpass into alt-mid would trigger the wrong soundscape
- Removed some minor props in A site where a planted bomb could be hidden
- Made movement on yellow chair in Library smoother
- Removed one-way wallbang through door in mid, near underpass entrance
- Fixed being able to drop weapons/C4 into rooms outside of play area
- Improved player collision on arches inside hallway leading to balcony at bombsite A
- Moved bench in mid slightly
- Fixed items falling through bottom of fountain
- Fixed some radar naming bugs
- Updated radar with stairs and balcony in top of mid/alt mid.
- Fixed various clip/player collision issues around the map
- Fixed various minor graphical bugs around the map
- Fixed bug introduced in rc1 where quickly uncrouching and recrouching in odd positions could cause players to get stuck in the terrain.
- Updated Inferno collection icon.
- Pre-Release Notes for 10/11/2016 on Reddit.com