- Happy Halloween!
- Fixed a regression where players did not fade to black after death with
- Added ability to accept friend requests from CS:GO main menu and to send friend requests from match scoreboard.
- Fixed a case where player would sometimes not be placed in competitive matchmaking queue correctly on the very first search after starting up CS:GO which required stopping search and searching again. (Thanks “Trip” for helping with diagnosing the issue)
- Fixed some instances where incorrect or missing reverb was being applied to sounds.
- Latency to official datacenters is now always measured using Steam Datagram Relay.
- A temporary griefing conviction assigned by Overwatch will now be elevated to a permanent conviction if the suspect had a previous temporary griefing conviction.
- Minor bugfixes
- Added a second set of steps up on A site
- Made wallbangs through windows near A site balcony, A site hut/quad and T apartments towards bridge more consistent
- Pipes in underpass can now be shot through
- Pushed back stairs to graveyard to create more room for defending player
- Made shader for fountain water cheaper to render on low settings
- Prevent name-peeking through gap between pillar and wall in hut/quad
- Fixed various graphical and movement bugs
- Moved back grenade-clip in open door on A site
- Added new bots to
- Ridgway (Elite)
- Brian (Hard)
- Duffy (Normal)
- Jenssen (Fair)
- Ryan and Larry (Easy)
- Added Blitz Kids music kit inventory icon (only