Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Allowing wider range for network channel bandwidth rate setting representing allowed game traffic to client:
- Increased default rate to 196608 which will accommodate users with internet connections of 1.5 Mbps or better.
- Players can increase their rate setting up to 786432 to represent 6 Mbps surge bandwidth allowed, but must be aware that requesting high surge bandwidth may cause packet loss if their ISP or network hardware drops packets at a high surge rate.
- Flying smoke grenades no longer have a half-second restriction after a bounce before subsequent bounce can extinguish a molotov.
- Smoke grenades bouncing off a surface not directly on fire will not extinguish a molotov.
- Smoke grenades can no longer stick under a hot surface to extinguish a molotov.
- Smoke can still extinguish fires in a smoke volume even if the emitting smoke grenade rests behind an obstacle.
- Fixed a bug where players could double crouch jump higher than designed height.
- Fixed a bug where players would not be able to uncrouch in the air.
- Added new servers in: Poland, US North Central, India East, Hong Kong, US Southeast and US Southwest.
- Added "Max Acceptable Game Traffic Bandwidth" settings strings to
- Release Notes for 9/21/2016 on Reddit.com