|The wiki devoted to the Counter-Strike series that anyone can edit.|
950 articles and 7,579 images since created on July 15, 2005
|Counter-Strike||Counter-Strike: Condition Zero||Counter-Strike: Source||Counter-Strike: Global Offensive|
|Achievements||Zones||Deleted Scenes||Tour of Duty||Vehicles|
Did you know...
- ...during the development of Counter-Strike: Source an in-house test map known as Rockworld was created, based on the the popular custom map Iceworld?
- ...81.5% of all Counter-Strike: Global Offensive players have achieved Shot With Their Pants Down, while only 50.6% of Counter-Strike: Source players have earned the same achievement?
- ...only 0.9% of all Counter-Strike: Source players have earned the SAR Czar achievement, the lowest percentage of all achievements?
- A low-recoil firearm with a high rate of fire, the P250 is a relatively inexpensive choice against armored opponents.
- Read more >>>
- Counter-Terrorists: Navigate your way around the Italian city and get those Hostages from the foreign Terrorists.
- Terrorists: Prevent the Counter-Terrorists from rescuing the Hostages or eliminate the Counter-Terrorists.
- Read more >>>
- Quiet and always available, the knife has a fast, low-damage primary attack and a slow, high-damage secondary attack. A backstab will earn quiet players an instant kill.
- Read more > > >
Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the Counter-Strike Wiki on the about page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out Wikia Help for beginner tutorials and more.
Not sure how to help?
- "Stubs" are articles that need the most help, edit them!
- Before editing, please read our policy.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - read our image policy then start uploading.
- You can find a list of useful templates in the templates category.
Top 10 contributors
The primary mission of the Counter-Strike Wiki is to collect information that will be useful to people who are new to the Counter-Strike series and even those who are familiar with the games. This wiki serves as a network of user added and editable information for the main games in the series.
The Counter-Strike games are popular team-based modifications of Valve's first-person shooter Half-Life. The gameplay consists of a team of Counter-Terrorists against a team of Terrorists in rounds of competition won either by completing an objective or completely eliminating the opposing team.
They have been the most widely played online first-person shooters for the past several years. As of August 2011, the series has sold over 25 million units since the original release of Counter-Strike.
Articles & related links about Counter-Strike
Irv1n3 posted a reply
how do I become an admin
Yong feng posted a reply
I am having some problems with templates.
Wuzh posted a reply
Are trade up contracts any good?
Mroosa posted a reply
What is Counter-Strike Classical Map Pack?
A Wikia contributor posted a reply