|The wiki devoted to the Counter-Strike series that anyone can edit.|
950 articles and 7,578 images since created on July 15, 2005
|Counter-Strike||Counter-Strike: Condition Zero||Counter-Strike: Source||Counter-Strike: Global Offensive|
|Achievements||Zones||Deleted Scenes||Tour of Duty||Vehicles|
Did you know...
- ...during the development of Counter-Strike: Source an in-house test map known as Rockworld was created, based on the the popular custom map Iceworld?
- ...the MP5 was originally planned to be featured in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive?
- ...the KM .45 Tactical in Counter-Strike was black before changing to its current, bluish color?
- Highly accurate and armor-piercing, the pricy Five-Seven is a slow-loader that compensates with a generous 20-round magazine and forgiving recoil.
- Read more >>>
- Dust II
- Counter-Terrorists: Prevent Terrorists from bombing chemical weapon crates. Team members must defuse any bombs that threaten targeted areas.
- Terrorists: The Terrorist carrying the C4 must destroy one of the chemical weapon stashes.
- Other Notes: There are 2 chemical weapon stashes in the mission.
- Read more >>>
- HE grenade
- The high explosive fragmentation grenade administers high damage through a wide area, making it ideal for clearing out hostile rooms.
- Read more > > >
Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the Counter-Strike Wiki on the about page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out Wikia Help for beginner tutorials and more.
Not sure how to help?
- "Stubs" are articles that need the most help, edit them!
- Before editing, please read our policy.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - read our image policy then start uploading.
- You can find a list of useful templates in the templates category.
Top 10 contributors
The primary mission of the Counter-Strike Wiki is to collect information that will be useful to people who are new to the Counter-Strike series and even those who are familiar with the games. This wiki serves as a network of user added and editable information for the main games in the series.
The Counter-Strike games are popular team-based modifications of Valve's first-person shooter Half-Life. The gameplay consists of a team of Counter-Terrorists against a team of Terrorists in rounds of competition won either by completing an objective or completely eliminating the opposing team.
They have been the most widely played online first-person shooters for the past several years. As of August 2011, the series has sold over 25 million units since the original release of Counter-Strike.
Articles & related links about Counter-Strike
Irv1n3 posted a reply
how do I become an admin
Yong feng posted a reply
I am having some problems with templates.
Wuzh posted a reply
Are trade up contracts any good?
Mroosa posted a reply
What is Counter-Strike Classical Map Pack?
A Wikia contributor posted a reply