|The wiki devoted to the Counter-Strike series that anyone can edit.|
936 articles and 7,443 images since created on July 15, 2005
|Counter-Strike||Counter-Strike: Condition Zero||Counter-Strike: Source||Counter-Strike: Global Offensive|
|Achievements||Zones||Deleted Scenes||Tour of Duty||Vehicles|
Did you know...
- ...that Vostok means "east" in Russian?
- ...that Counter-Strike: Global Offensive was originally an Xbox 360 port of Counter-Strike: Source?
- ...that the KM .45 Tactical in Counter-Strike was black before changing to its current, bluish color?
Versatile but expensive, the German-made MP7 SMG is the perfect choice for high-impact close-range combat.
- Dust II
- Counter-Terrorists: Prevent Terrorists from bombing chemical weapon crates. Team members must defuse any bombs that threaten targeted areas.
- Terrorists: The Terrorist carrying the C4 must destroy one of the chemical weapon stashes.
- Other Notes: There are 2 chemical weapon stashes in the mission.
- Gut Knife
The most notable feature of a gut knife is the gut hook on the spine of the blade. Originally popularized as an aid for field dressing game, the gut hook is also effective at cutting through fibrous materials like rope, webbing, or safety belts with ease.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the Counter-Strike Wiki on the about page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out Wikia Help for beginner tutorials and more.
- Not sure how to help?
- "Stubs" are articles that need the most help, edit them!
- Before editing, please read our policy.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - read our image policy then start uploading.
- You can find a list of useful templates in the templates category.
Top 10 contributors
The primary mission of the Counter-Strike Wiki is to collect information that will be useful to people who are new to the Counter-Strike series and even those who are familiar with the games. This wiki serves as a network of user added and editable information for the main games in the series.
The Counter-Strike games are popular team-based modifications of Valve's first-person shooter Half-Life. The gameplay consists of a team of Counter-Terrorists against a team of Terrorists in rounds of competition won either by completing an objective or completely eliminating the opposing team.
They have been the most widely played online first-person shooters for the past several years. As of August 2011, the series has sold over 25 million units since the original release of Counter-Strike.
Vandalism on ToD bots.
Yong feng posted a reply
How to get Good Shepard achievement?
ConTraZ VII posted a reply
TheNeXusCore posted a reply
What camos have no factory new versions?
A Wikia contributor posted a reply
Give my Recoil mechanic page a review, and add stuff if you want.
Wuzh started a discussion