Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Counter-Strike Wiki is a wiki dedicated to the Counter-Strike series. The primary mission of this wiki is to collect information and inform readers and players of past and newly released games, maps, weapons, factions, tips and tricks, achievements, and anything else related to the series.
- The wiki was created on the 16th June 2005 by Yeungb.
- From 2008 and onwards, the wiki evolved at a fast rate. Even today, the articles are constantly changed to keep up with updates and new pages are made.
- Two bureaucrats were active: StrikerBack and Saytun. On 22nd April 2014, StrikerBack retired. Saytun is inactive since 22nd September 2013 and on 9 January, 2015, Saytun's bureaucrat right was revoked due to long inactivity and at the community's request.
- On 2014, three users - TheNeXusCore, Irv1n3 and Yong Feng - were promoted as bureaucrats on this wiki.
- On 24th April 2014, ConTraZ VII was promoted as an admin after contributing on the wiki for 4 years.
- On 29th April 2014, Wuzh was given rollback abilities after cleaning and improving many articles on the wiki.
- On 21st May 2014, Mroosa was given rollback privileges after he helped the wiki by collecting information about Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Later in 28th of June, he was promoted as an admin.
- On 14th August 2014, the theme color of the wiki was updated from blue to green for the release of Operation Breakout.
- On 11th November 2014, the theme color of the wiki was updated. The skin color is default blue, the templates are sky blue, and the wiki links are orange. The same applies for the theme colors to match with Operation Vanguard.
- On 26th May 2015, the theme color of the wiki was updated from sky blue to red, matching the theme of the recently released Operation Bloodhound.