"We must drive them from our lands!"
Middle-Eastern fundamentalists based on world domination and other evil deeds.
In Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, the Elite Crew now wear a larger variety of outfits including beige shirts, brick red shirts, and blue jeans. They also wear a variety of Middle Eastern headwear and sunglasses. Their hand model features tan bare arms with black leather fingerless gloves.
The bots that use this model are:
The Elite Crew can be found in 4 missions:
They appear in three official maps:
They appear in one map:
"Move my brothers!"
"So that we may be free!"
"We will make them cry!"
"That is the plan."
"We will live long lives!"
"I need more men!"
"What are you doing?"
"You are shooting at me!"
―Friendly fire (firearms only)
- 1337 Krew is a leetspeak version of Elite Crew.
- Prior to Condition Zero, the Elite Crew in the faction selection menu was named "1337 Krew".
- The file name for this faction is "leet".
- The original name of this fraction was "Durah Cell" according to a user manual found in the game files, but was later renamed to Elite Crew.
- In Deleted Scenes, the members of this faction speak Arabic.
- The Elite Crew was the first Terrorist faction available in the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Beta.
- In Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, two model variants of Elite Crew have a Marlboro cigarette pack in their shirt pocket.
- Currently, they have unused quotes mentioning hostages.
- In Counter-Strike: Source, if a player uses a flashlight and shines the light on an Elite Crew member's face, one can see his eyes behind the sunglasses.