Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The flare is a piece of equipment cut from Counter-Strike. The only hint of its possible appearance are two HUD icons and a kill icon representing it.
- Similarly to its real life counterpart, it was probably meant to be used for signaling or providing light in an area.
- It could have potentially functioned similar to the decoy grenade, showing up as a blip on the radar.
- The presence of a kill icon indicates that the flare would damage anyone that passes near it or on it.
Main article: Flare/Gallery
- It is unknown what faction was to use this device although it could have been likely that both Terrorists and Counter-Terrorists could purchase the Flare.
- The flare was also cut from Half-Life, although it was used in the Half-Life 2 games.