Terrorists: You are holding political hostages in Habana Vieja, awaiting a chopper lift which will arrive to evacuate you immediately after the round ends.
Counter-Terrorists: You have control of the perimeter and must now rescue all of the surviving hostages before the terrorists manage to escape.
The map itself is obviously based off Havana, Cuba. In Counter-Strike: Source the environment dynamically changes. For example, one round a window can be open but the next round they are closed. For this reason, Havana takes longer to master than the other maps.
Tour of DutyEdit
- Main article: Havana (Tour of Duty)
This map was one of the many chosen to be placed in Tour of Duty 4 in Tour Of Duty missions.
Tips and tricksEdit
- Main article: Havana/Tips and tricks
- Main article: Havana/Gallery
- Between Counter-Strike 1.6 and Condition Zero, the only major change for this map was the lighting (as it was greatly increased in CZ).
- The upstairs rooms appear to be color coded as the green rooms face the courtyard while the yellow rooms lead to the atrium.
- In Counter-Strike: Source, bots may have navigation issues when the doors at the apartments have been closed. They may attempt to access these areas and will get stuck thus resulting them in wasting time.