|Creator(s)|| Chris Ashton (original author)|
Turtle Rock Studios
|Counter-Terrorists||SEAL Team 6|
|First appearance||Counter-Strike 1.4|
|Last appearance||Counter-Strike: Source|
The map is set in the city of Havana, Cuba.
In Counter-Strike: Source, the environment dynamically changes between rounds. For example, in one round a window may be open but in the next one it will be closed. For this reason, Havana takes longer to master than the other maps.
- In Counter-Strike 1.6 and Condition Zero, there is a inaccessible door at the CT spawn. Noclipping/spectator through the door reveals a 40's pickup truck and an overview of the map.
- Between Counter-Strike 1.6 and Condition Zero, the only major change for this map was the lighting (as it was greatly increased in CZ).
- The upstairs rooms appear to be color coded as the green rooms face the courtyard while the yellow rooms lead to the atrium.
- Graffiti depicting the famous Communist revolutionary Che Guevara can be seen on several walls in the Source version.
- In Counter-Strike: Source, bots may have navigation issues when the doors or windows at the apartments have been closed (off). They may attempt to access through these areas and will get stuck, thus resulting them in wasting time.
- In Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, in one of the hostage rescue spots, there is graffiti saying "Viva Fidel!" along with the flag of Cuba.