Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Creator(s)|| Chris Ashton |
Turtle Rock Studios
|Counter-Terrorists||SEAL Team 6|
|First appearance||Counter-Strike 1.4|
|Last appearance||Counter-Strike: Source|
Havana (cs_havana) is an official Hostage rescue map featured in Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike (Xbox), Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, and Counter-Strike: Source. It is one of the less popular maps, especially in Source as the "Havana Map Veteran" achievement was earned by only 1% of all players, one of the smallest percentage out of all achievements.
The map itself is obviously based off Havana, Cuba. In Counter-Strike: Source, the environment dynamically changes. For example, one round a window can be open but the next round they are closed. For this reason, Havana takes longer to master than the other maps.
Terrorists: You are holding political hostages in Habana Vieja, awaiting a chopper lift which will arrive to evacuate you immediately after the round ends.
Counter-Terrorists: You have control of the perimeter and must now rescue all of the surviving hostages before the terrorists manage to escape.
Tour of DutyEdit
This map was one of the many chosen to be placed in Tour of Duty 4 in Tour Of Duty missions.
| Havana Map Veteran|
Win 100 rounds on the CS_Havana map.
- In Counter-Strike 1.6 and Condition Zero. There's a inaccessible door at the CT spawn. Noclipping/spectator through the door reveals a 40's pickup truck and a overview of the map.
- Between Counter-Strike 1.6 and Condition Zero, the only major change for this map was the lighting (as it was greatly increased in CZ).
- The upstairs rooms appear to be color coded as the green rooms face the courtyard while the yellow rooms lead to the atrium.
- Graffiti depicting the famous Communist revolutionary Che Guevara can be seen on a wall in the Source version.
- In Counter-Strike: Source, bots may have navigation issues when the doors or windows at the apartments have been closed (off). They may attempt to access through these areas and will get stuck, thus resulting them in wasting time.
- Alongside with the map achievement of Tides, Havana's map achievement is one of the least achieved as only 1.1% of players have gained it.
- Currently, two unofficial Counter-Strike: Global Offensive remakes can be found on the Steam Workshop:
- cs_havana_beta2_original by loKkdoKk
- Havana by loKkdoKk