|Alternate name(s)||Heavy Assault Suit|
|Entity name|| |
“One more thing. We've providing you with heavy armor and medical stims, so you'll be able to take more abuse than normal.”
- This item is given to players at the beginning of Co-op Strike missions and is worn by the Heavy Phoenix enemy.
- In addition of doubling the amount of armor a Kevlar + Helmet provides, the item provides massively increased damage resistance against grenades. A user can survive up to 5 frag grenades at point blank, up to three AWP shots to the chest and up to two AWP headshots and 2 knife backstabs.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- The Heavy Armor was added in the December 8, 2015 update to the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive game files before official release.
- This is the second item series to provide 200 points of armor, the first being the VIP's Kevlar.
- The item is interally refered to as Heavy Assault Suit, an upgraded version of the Assault Suit which is the Kevlar + Helmet combination.
- ↑ In