|Title|| Project lead|
Originally from Isreal, Ido Magal joined the CS Team as a texture artist in 1999. In 2001, Ido Magal started working at Valve Software and he would assist in the creation of Chateau, Havana and Piranesi for the original Counter-Strike during the following year.
Ido also worked as a level designer on Counter-Strike: Source, being partly responsible for the updated version of Dust that was created. He also created a remake of the ever popular Iceworld called Rockworld, though it was strictly an internal test map and was thus never released.
List of maps
|Chateau||Level co-designer, texture artist||2002|
|Havana||Level co-designer, texture artist||2002|
- ↑ The official Counter-Strike web site - The CS Team. Archived from the original on 2003-11-18.
- ↑ www.counter-strike.net - The CS Team. Archived from the original on 1999-11-27.
- ↑ Valve - People
- ↑ johnsto.co.uk - The Making Of: Dust
- ↑ CS-Nation - articles - cs: source impressions. Archived from the original on 2004-08-20.
- ↑ Kotaku - An Hour with Counter-Strike: GO
- Ido_Valve on Reddit.