|Title|| Project lead|
Originally from Isreal, Ido Magal joined the Counter-Strike Team as a texture artist in July 1999. His initial task on the team was to assist in the creation of the official texture file for the game, cstrike.wad.
Ido also worked as a level designer on Counter-Strike: Source, being partly responsible for the updated version of Dust that was created. He also created a remake of the ever popular Iceworld called Rockworld, though it was strictly an internal test map and was thus never released.
List of maps
|Chateau||Level co-designer, texture artist||2002|
|Havana||Level co-designer, texture artist||2002|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Counter-Strike: www.counter-strike.net- News Archive - 4 new team members. Archived from the original on 2003-11-18.
- ↑ www.counter-strike.net - The CS Team. Archived from the original on 1999-11-27.
- ↑ Valve - People
- ↑ johnsto.co.uk - The Making Of: Dust
- ↑ CS-Nation - articles - cs: source impressions. Archived from the original on 2004-08-20.
- ↑ Kotaku - An Hour with Counter-Strike: GO
- Ido_Valve on Reddit.