|Died|| 2015, Cobblestone|
during Honoring Lord William
|Function(s) / Belongings|
|Chronological and political information|
Lord William is a character first mentioned in Counter-Strike, in the official map description of Cobble and Chateau, both of which are his property. He was a target of assassination from the terrorists due to his government proposals. As mentioned in the description of Chateau, the Terrorists successfully bombed Cobble, but Lord Williams survived and moved on to remodel his summer chateau, which became another one of the Terrorists' target.
In Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Lord William was was one of the major backers of the Coalition Taskforce prior to the events of Operation Bloodhound. He was supposedly killed by Chase Turner at his estate, Cobblestone, during the operation.
- During the Marksman campaign, Sebastien Hennequet claims Lord William was killed by Turner. However during the Revolution campaign, Turner (and Valeria) claim they have only abducted Lord William and are trying to escape Cobblestone.
- Lord William is Scottish. It was revealed in Operation Wildfire that his home town is
de_royal, which is filled with Scottish flags.
List of appearances
- Counter-Strike and Counter-Strike: Source
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive timeline
- Operation Bloodhound (First appearance)