The weapon was cut from Counter-Strike. The only hint of its possible appearance is 2 HUD icons and a kill icon representing it, although there is no lighting difference between them.
Condition Zero: Deleted ScenesEdit
The weapon appears in Deleted Scenes, where is mostly used by the AI. The player has 4 occasions to use it :
- The enemies wielding this weapon can do massive damage in a matter of seconds, also when attacked, the player will get shaking screen with blood sprites and will be harder to aim.
- Due to the nature of its caliber, the weapon does more damage but has higher recoil than the M249.
- The M60's bullets does not share with other weapons that use same ammo.
- This weapon appears in "The Passing" DLC for the first-person shooter Left 4 Dead 2, which has more ammo capacity (150 rounds), different rate of fire and sound, developed by Valve and Turtle Rock Studios.
- This is the fourth most dangerous weapon in the Deleted Scenes, after M2 Browning, M72 LAW and AWP.
- Main article: M60/Gallery