|Magazine capacity||30 / 120|
The MP5 SD also know as Heckler & Koch MP5 SD was a placeholder weapon used during the development of Ritual's build of Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (Deleted Scenes).
- The weapon was most likely a placeholder for the MP5 seen as it is the standard sub-machine gun of the series.
- The weapon is only seen in one of the earliest Ritual Entertainment trailers for Condition Zero. The AI either used it or the SPAS-12.
- Its model is a carbon copy of the original Half-Life's MP5 SD, with the unusable grenade launcher still attached below.
- This also applies to the SPAS-12.
- The only trace left of it is an unused model located in the Deleted Scenes' files. "urban.mdl" which is a model for an Arctic Avenger using Half-Life's HECU animations, most of which were probably placeholders.
The March 15, 2017 update, saw the addition of outline, HUD and kill icons added to the game files (
iconlib.swf), suggestion it may appear in the future Operation.