Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First appearance||BETA 1.0|
|Last appearance||BETA 3.1|
Mansion was created by Magnus Lind from the CS Team (which was formed by less than 10 people - Gooseman, Cliffe, Viper-X and others). It was the first map ever made and was added in Counter-Strike BETA 1. Even though it was the first Counter-Strike map, it's life span was very short as it was moved from the game at BETA 2. It returned in BETA 3 with new spawns, but was removed shortly after.
The reasons why this map was removed were poor map design and many sniper spots/small cover possibilities for Terrorists and Counter-Terrorists respectively. This map had only 3 hostages, which was the same amount at the time as Assault.
- This map is a predecessor to Estate.
- Every room in the building has a switch which can be used to turn lights on and off. This was the first map to feature every room a switch which can be used to turn lights on or off.
- There are two security cameras at the CT spawn zone. One overlooks inside the middle of the house on the second floor while the other overlooks the front yard.
- It has one of the noticeably worst looking Counter-Strike skyboxes ever. Due to it being the first map.
- Currently, nine unofficial Counter-Strike: Global Offensive remakes can be found on the Steam Workshop:
- mansion_iloo by MAKSIMKA
- Mansion_new_2015 by Silver Art
- cs_mansion _re by MALINKA
- cs_mansion by reVelation | kickback.com
- cs_mansion_csgo by babaj
- cs_mansion_go by caramba
- Mansion by iChechen| |Wolf|
- MANSION 2013 by [MrX The 8SS2]
- Mansion: Source by Smam Graamp